Services & Procedures
Our dedication to excellence means that you will be surrounded by the best medical team available in the area. Our physicians and midwives provide a full range of prenatal services for pregnant women- from routine care for uncomplicated pregnancies to the most sophisticated care for those that are complicated. During your pregnancy we will closely monitor your progress to ensure the highest quality of care. When necessary, we work closely with maternal fetal medicine specialists to manage high-risk conditions.
To view the forms listed below, you will need Adobe Reader. Please bring your completed forms with you to our office at the time of your visit.
- Preconception Counseling and Testing
- Prenatal Care
- In-Office Laboratory Testing
- In-Office Ultrasound
- In-Office Non-Stress Tests
- In-Office Biophysical Profiles
- Childbirth Classes
- Midwifery Services
- Counseling Regarding Obstetrical Anesthesia Options
- Labor and Delivery Care
- Postpartum Care
- High-risk obstetrics
- Multiple Gestation (twins / triplets)
- Advanced Maternal Age
- Hematologic Diseases
- Preterm Labor
- History of Incompetent Cervix / Cerclage
- Other Maternal Medical Conditions
- Deliveries at Hamilton Medical Center (conveniently located next to our office)
- Male infant circumcision
- Mother’s Care Handbook
- Over-the-Counter Medications in Pregnancy
Pregnancy and Childbirth
Access our online library of topics related to pregnancy and childbirth.
What to expect throughout your pregnancy.
Safe Medications Chart
Reference our online Safe Medications Chart.
What to expect and more.